The nectarines, strawberries and cream in this strawberry parfait recipe are laced with a sweet wine syrup. You can also, make the components ahead and assemble the strawberry parfaits when you’re ready!
- 3/4 cup sweet white wine, such as Sauternes or sweet Riesling
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 ripe but firm nectarines, thinly sliced
- 2 cups quartered hulled strawberries
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip Free or fat-free Reddi Whip
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Combine wine and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil until reduced to about 1/2 cup, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Combine nectarines and strawberries in a medium bowl and toss with 1/4 cup of the wine syrup. Refrigerate the remaining 1/4 cup syrup for at least 10 minutes to cool.
- In a separate bowl add Cool Whip Free or fat-free Reddi Whip. Fold or beat in yogurt and the cooled wine syrup just until combined.
- Spoon a scant 1/4 cup yogurt-cream into each of 4 dessert glasses or bowls and top with about 1/2 cup of the fruit mixture. Repeat with another layer of each.
Num of Servings: 4
Approx Calories / Serving: 352
Recipe From: Nance Warner