This pizza recipe is a family favorite from the kitchen of C. Roby, R.N., who says it’s great fun to make with bell peppers in all sorts of vibrant colors. The dish also allows for experimentation with all kinds of tomato jams and marinara sauces. Ditch delivery and make this pizza today!
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, water and olive oil with a fork until soft dough forms. Cover and let stand about 8 minutes.
- Pat or press Bisquick dough into the bottom of a pizza pan, pressing dough along the sides of the pan.
- Spread tomato sauce over the dough. Layer green bell pepper slices over the sauce; place tomato slices into the pepper rings and up to 4 slices of pepperoni for every bell pepper/tomato ring.
- Sprinkle cheese generously over the pizza, and garnish entire pie with parsley.
- Place in oven and bake 11 to 14 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Bake in 350 degree oven till the cheese melts and the crust is crispy.