The fall season is prime time for mushrooms. When you stuff a portobello with fresh herbs, Greek olives, and bake your creations with a generous coat of extra virgin olive oil, you're enjoying staples of a healthy Mediterranean diet.
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees
• On a baking sheet, place your portobellos gill sides up, and drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil; you can use a pastry brush (optional) to coat each mushroom generously. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon sea salt on top of the mushrooms. Bake for 10 minutes.
• While the mushrooms bake, combine the remaining teaspoon salt, fresh herbs, tomatoes, olives, breadcrumbs, mozzarella and freshly ground pepper in a large bowl.
• Remove mushrooms from oven, stuff each cap with herb mixture, and bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
• Here is the Pink Ribbon promo from Dole: http://dolemushrooms.com/new_page_2.htm