Desserts made of pumpkin are always on the chewy side—and this marriage of peanut butter and pumpkin is no exception! Things are kept on the low fat side, thanks to a generous serving of old-fashioned rolled oats. Honey stands in for too much sugar and the result is a pan-full of autumn goodness you’ll want to share!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir together until everything is just combined; you may want to use your hands.
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking pan with vegetable oil spray
- Spread the pumpkin/peanut butter mixture evenly in the pan and place in oven, uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Allow the mix to cool and cut into bars. Enjoy!!